A day shore excursion from Semarang Port to Borobudur Temple that designed for cruise ships passengers docking at Semarang cruise Port to visit Borobudur Temple. We offer tour to Borobudur with best tour itinerary special designed for the cruise ship’s passenger from Tanjung Mas Semarang Port to Borobudur, itinerary as followed:
08.00- or later according to ship schedule
Meeting service with our staff and drive directly to Borobudur Temple, need 2,5 hour passing through tollway to skip city center.
10.30- Arrive at the Borobudur temple visit the temple, step by step climb up to the top where the stupa (with Buddha statues inside) located.
10.00 this is the time to visit the Borobudur temple the biggest Buddhist temple in the world built in Central Java at 8th century, the temple symbolized on golden age of the Javanese Kingdom, that compound by 3 level Kamadatu, Rupadatu where you can see relief of Buddha life depicting on the wall of temple and Arupadatu higher level where you can see 72 stupa where 1 of ones considered as the crown of Borobudur Temple.
13.00- Your lunch time at local Indonesian food restaurant
14.00- Going back to Semarang Port/pier
16.00- Arrive at Semarang Port drop off to your ship, End of journey and service
1. Transport (including mpv type van or tourist bus, driver, fuel, tolls and parking fee)
2. VIP Entrances Tickets via VIP Gate where less souvenir vendors and less distances to Temple
3. Tour guide English Speaking or language spoken on requested
4. Lunch at hygienic local restaurant
5. Police Escort only for group more than 30 people
Further information and request a quotation, please contact us